Gone are the days when you Stainless Steel Engraving your metal tools or equipment with the old-fashioned engraver and in with the new laser engraving. equipment.
Used in most if not all metal industries and on most metals, this new technology offers you not only state of the art results faster but much more accurate boldly boasting an almost zero percent mistake rate.
Stainless Steel Engraving used to be time-consuming and mistakes meant having to polish it off and then starting again and if you talking thin plates or jewelry one mistake can mean the difference between success and total failure.
It is a new and pure form of artwork where you do your design, whether intricate artwork or just plain calligraphy wording, everything on the computer, and then it does the job effortlessly and with speed.
Apart from normal stainless steel, you can use it n cured and uncured metals or hard or soft metal, like aluminum, mild steel to titanium, and even the most alloys.
You can even create what is known as corrosion-resistant engraving on rigid alloys as well.
THIS NEW STYLE OF ENGRAVING CAN BE USED FOR MANY DIFFERENT REASONS:
- 1 – IDENTITY: with so many new designs and products on the market you can identify a specific item by a laser engraved number or mark
- 2 – PRODUCT PROMOTION: Especially in the use of SS you can brand your product to promote a company or industry usage.
- 3 – THE SAME IF NOT BETTER THAN NORMAL ENGRAVING: with results like the laser you will never want to go back to the old way of engraving and best of all the surface hardly gets damaged if at all!
Suitable metals for laser marking and engraving:
Titanium, titanium alloys
Precious metals (e.g. silver, gold)
Are you looking to know more about laser marking and laser engraving metals?
laser engraved metal component+
laser engraving metal cutlery+
WHICH METAL PRODUCTS DO YOU WANT TO MARK?
corporate history trotec laser
Industrial laser marking
machine parts metal laser engraved
Marking industrial metal products
Promotional Items + Signs
laser marking metal frame
Mugs, keyrings, etc.
Logos, photos, text
Marking signs + promotional items
laser marking on a metal drill
Industrial laser marking
Examples of applications
Marking of signs, promotional items and more
Directional signs, custom gifts, and marketing materials are a few examples of metal engraving application ideas that can be personalized using a laser engraver.
IDEAS AND USES FOR THIS TYPE OF ENGRAVING WHETHER ON STEEL OR OTHER METALS:
- – Door signs
- – Nameplates
- – Cutlery
- – Thermos flask, hip flask
- – Pocket knife
- – Key Fobs
- – Photo frames
- – Locks
- – Lighters
- – Bottle openers
- – Cellular phones, tablets, laptops
- – Jewelry
- – laser marking metal padlock
- – door sign laser engraved